Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

"Hurry up" 22 May 2015












“Hurry up” shouted Mum the taxi is go to arriving soon. My mum pour a cup of cold
water on my face to wake me up. I jumped up just like a rabbit. I sprint
as fast as i could to get ready. I rush to the bathroom had quick hot shower then I brushed my teeth fast .

After that I ate my weetbix to give me lots of energy so i can run like a cheetah .

I wear my rugby uniform on. Then i put my rugby boots on. The taxi arrived just
in time to pick us up. The taxi driver drove very fast  like a lightning bulb.
The ground was wet. But, lucky the rugby game just started in time.

The other teams kicked off , i catched the ball as it drop before my eyes.
I ran furious towards the try line and everyone was cheering for me, i slide in the
cold wet puddles.

The score was a draw.

When the game finally finished we lined up and shaked the other teams hands.
Then the taxi man picked us up and drove us home slowly like a slug.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Xavier
I like how you have used the words furious and sprinted. I like how you explained your day at your rugby game. I once had to hurry up because I had a netball game. What is your favourite sport?

Post a Comment